Unknown

I have seen this product at GoShop Astro.. the thing is i have buy 4 bottles about RM 149.

I have sensitive skin.. im scared if this product not suit me.

So im google and found 1 FB page that sell this product. Price about Rm 66 for Semenanjung Malaysia and Rm70 for Sabah dan Sarawak.

The best is Price is Free Postage .

1 thing im worried if the seller will cheat on me. Pay but no item received. I hv not face the problem yet. But still everytime want to buy online.. i take time to think about it.

But this time i give a try.

Fortunately it safely arrived. About 2 days after payment.

I just try for a week.. and it seems ok for me. Help me to clean the open pores and look smooth on my skin.

So who wanna try this product .. i recommend this seller.. safe and fast. Hope she or he will success in her/his bussiness .. and always be honest to customer..

Theres a link

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Oseque-Original-Superb-Korean-Brand/418073841673934

0 Responses