Unknown

I have done many types of diet. Just name it.. supplements?? Too many. Just name it. I think i had all..

SDII, jusmate 5, shaklee, and many more.. i think all types off supplements i ve already try. But none of them are successfull. I can lose weight with them but i cannot maintain.

My body getting bigger. My thigh.. wow.. just like a balloon.. cannot manage to buy pants, jeans... becoz there is no size for me. My calves are too small comparing to my tight. So its look wierd then i try bigger pants or jeans. All the kurungs i had to let in a storages.. huhu..

My body was like a big balloon..

But 1 day sy sister introduce me with fb Kelab diet atkin. Which is at first i just follow. But then last Ramadhan. I try to follow this diet. Becoz that time i want to save money then i just think how about to try this diet.

Amazing is .. it works for me. It was not drastically weight drop and change.. becoz im not strictly follow.. which is im  allowed myself to eat rice or bread once a week.

I have dropped 4kg at first week. But then it stop lose weight. But my body shape turns out. My body getting smaller. My be becoz all the fats already burnt.

But im not continue the diet after hari raya.. too many obstacles.... all delicious foods was killing me.

But 1 thing i noticed... my body shape and my weight are not increase. Meaning that i can maintain my body. After almost a year.

So im planning to do this diet again for coming Ramadhan. Hopefully can drop few kgs.. hehehe..

Who wanna join me?????

0 Responses