Unknown
I already bought few kuih raya.. But no cookies this year.. More about 'kerepek' hehehh.. Nowadays not many people will choose cookies as the cookies itself contains too many sugar inside..

The Curry Cornflakes is the new 'kerepek' for this year.. It tastes like twisties curry. For those who like the twisties, they may love this one too.. But for me i can give maybe A-. The taste is good but it just about me. I dont really love modern snack..

I prefer the tradisional taste. Like rempeyek. Nowadays, they are so genius. Upgrade the tradisional food mix with something modern and the taste great..

Like this one- kuih sepit with cocholate filling or peanut filling.. The taste really good for me.. And i do love it.. 

This is how Curry Conflakes look like. With nuts, curry leaves and dry chillies. But a little bit salty.
I bought this one for Rm 13 per jar

This is the jar about 8cm hieght? Not so sure.

Then this picture below is the kuih sepit. I bought one with chocolate flavour and one with peanut butter flavour.

The kuih sepit have taller jar than the curry cornflakes. I was sold rm12 per jar.


The darker inside on the left was filled with chocolate while the right side was filled with peanut butter..love muct this one.

And this one is rempeyek. I bought this one from my friend. This kind of rempeyek come from Melaka. The taste so good.. Bought it about rm 22 per jar. Last year more cheaper at rm 18 per jar.

Anyway im happy with all my kerepeks.. Even i know im not gonna celebrate Eid with my family. Due to work commitment. What to do.. Can bring these to vessel anyway and celebrate with others on the ship..

Tommorrow i will get the tickets.. So must be ready , mentally and physically!!!

Daaaa....LadyD



0 Responses