Unknown
The Project Manager called me this evening. Sudden job at Offshore kemanan this Thursday. So sad.. Im not gonna celebrate Eid with my family this year!! 

What to do.. What they say.. Kerja itu Ibadah.. So this is my Rezeki.. Then if im refuse to go, it just like im push away the Rezeki that Allah give to me.. Is it? Im not sure.. But one thing that make me Redha is there are many people dont get the proper job, work that they like.. Unlike me.. I do love being a geophysicist... So i must appreciate for what Allah give to me..

So i must complete the task with open heart.. Positive!!!

Anyway.. There are a lot i want to write .. Too many entry i want to add.. But the time is limited to me right now.. Too busy with office.. Reports .. Charts.. Petronas.. Everything.. Just like i dont have a glance to breath.. Huihhhh... 

Chicken wing fried for my buka puasa today...


Simple kan.. 
Just garam, kunyit dan sos tiram... Sedap tu wat nasi ayam..

Daa...
LadyD
0 Responses