Unknown
I really loved this series.. What happen to both excouple is nothing to do with me...it just.. I really think that they both have great chemistry being on tv together.. Both are so profesional.. 

This series a little bit slow.. But its cinematography is superb... Tiz look natural.. Not much make up was put on her face make the story look natural.. 

I like the scene when tiz cry.. The feeling always touch my heart and tiz still look nice n beautiful.. 

And both her bestfriend L and JD are fun .. Make the story not so heavy.. 

How about Remy? The way he present his act i can imagine that he will be like Rahim Razali in the next 30 years? Or maybe Jalaludin Hassan? 

I watched this series through www.tonton.com.my. And finally its over.. 
The reason why im using Tonton because the signal for local tv is not really good at Semenyih cos im not install any antenna.. I plan to buy the NJOY Astro just to get the local tv... 

I really do love tiz act in tv's. just like the Sebenarnya aku isteri dia.. She is supercute in this series with her clumsy action. Seriously.. She is supercute.. I think this friday would be the final episod for Sebenarnya aku isteri dia.

For thow who not follow both series, Cinta jangan pergi and Sebenarnya aku isteri dia.. You guys should watch these series. Both have different story plot. Melodrama vs funny.. 

Ok chow.. Goin to Zzzzzzzz..
LadyD
0 Responses