Unknown
At the beginning, im really crazy bout this series.. Tapi lama2 rasa semacam je cite ni... Hurmmmm.. Tak tau la.. I just feel that Keith Foo was not the right one to be a hero for this series.. NurFathia dah ok dah..dia memang best la berlakon... Kalau hero dia tu Adi Putra ke... Remy Ishak ke.. Or yg berlakon mr arrogant tu pon ok.. Ape ke nama. Azlee Khairy.. Yess.. Betul la tu...

Quit dissapointed la ending dia.. I know the ending is happy ever after.. Tapi olahan episod akhir tak begitu menarik... It just like that? Cam tertanya2 pulak citer ni... I just like no full stop for this series..

I know many people love much this series.. But its all my opinion.. For me the  very important part for each movie, drama, or series.. Must be the beginning and the ending.. 1st episode and last episode.. Yang lain tak de la orang kisah sangat.. 

When i said the hero should be somebody else, doesnt mean that i dont like or hate keith foo... But i think he's better in different kind of movie.. Dalam cerita i love  mr arrogant tu .. Serius dia best.. Not much talk and full of expression.. 

Well.. Habis jugaak citer ni.. Finally..
Labels: edit post
0 Responses