Unknown

Well.... after few diet programmes i did and.. of cos i failed.. maybe because im not really 'in' to the programme. In Islam we called-not istiqamah- i know it but still ... alway seduced by great amd delicious foods....

So... after play Zumba Rush with xbox360, more less in 1 month, maximum 3 times a week only 20 minutes a day. I can say small change to my body. Great shape to my buttocks and body. And now from beginner player , i change to intermediate player... just in zumba class mode.

Im not really good in dancing.. when i comes to hard step then i just move and my own movements...

Now i was introduced by Shaklee products... i wanna give a try. For weight loss programme. My journey starts today...i took omega  guard, alfalfa complex and cinch mix chocolate flavour.

My weight this morning is 88 kg. Lets count down...

Early in the morning i drink a glass of plain water. Then about 8.30 am i had breakfast with chinch mix with plain water.

I took a glass of plain water each hour.

Then for lunch, i had rice with singgang ikan and bayam masak air.

Then continue with 2 omega guard after lunch.
1 hour later i took 5 tablets of alfalfa.

For dinner, i had coconut shake with 2 scoop of vanila ice cream- i know its forbidden-
After that i took i capsul of omega guard.

At 8 pm.. lets zumba...
Before bed i have to take 5 more alfalfa tablets...

Wish me luck for these jurney...

Actually the weight loss programme from chris powell, the Extreme Makeover Weight Loss has inspired me to lose weight. Just imagine, the contestant have to lost 100 lbs, about 45 kg in 3 months and they did it.. i just want get 20 kg away from my body... but it seems really hard.

Hope this time i will success. I try to give an update every 7 days..hopefully i have time for that!!!

0 Responses