Unknown

This week suppose to b the third post.. But i was buzy and totally forgot.. Well my journey not really good for pass two weeks.. With buzy day and no time for zumba and few days of cheating day... Huh so sad... Just rely on shaklee. But i still drop 1.5kg within these weeks... So my weight today is 85.5.. Still not achieve,my first target.. 0.5kg to go....

And this weekend gonna be the most challenge for me.. I got 3 kenduri for weekend... And spend 3days at Johor Bahru for friend's weding..

So we take a break until new year.. Visit LegoLand and UniversalStudioSimgapore.. Also visit Teluk Kemang when on the way back to KL.. Gonna tough right.....

MY WEIGHT TODAY IS 85.5KG!!!!!

:::MY GOAL::::

1st target: 85 kg
2nd target: 80 kg
3rd target: 75 kg
4rd target: 70 kg
5th target: 65 kg
6th target: 60 kg
Final target : 55 kg

1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Go...go!!!