Unknown

Next month would be a yeaf for me wear braces.

So these are my review:
1. All people said it will give you serious pain. But for me, ot just uneasy feeling and you will feel pain aboud 3 days per month?? So it is worth to wear braces .. just imaging you will get great teeth in fute.

2. Some people said that it is hard to brush your teeth will in braces process..

Somehow, a genius alread creat a new look tooth brush for bracessians. Which is this not the interdental brush. A new one. The pattern like V shape in the middle. It is small and with smoosth and soff brush.

3. It is trye that you will get motivated, more confident, great smile with braces. Which is what im facing now. I feel more confident. I thought if i were in braces then i will emberass or shy to smile. In fact now im always smile and laugh more. Feeling lovely.

4. Face structure changing?

Not many cases have structure changing.  O have small underbite case before. Gave my chin foward and my chin look too long and my nose look wide and my cheek look flat. The teeth itself not align. It was misaligned to the right.

During braces,  it brings my upper teeth foward and maintain my lower teeth. Teeth allignment were repair and bring to centre. My chin was bring backward. Makes the upper part foward. So my nose are getting thinner and looks more sharp than before.  My cheeks are bring foward and make my face look smaller than before.

It also happen to my lips. Due to under bite then my upper lip look thinner than lower lips. A big contra.
But now both look equal . The upper lips is thicker than before.

5. Inhale problem and snooring while sleeping.

I always feel like my throat was chocking while sleeping in bed or in cars .. sofas.. it is inhale problem. Due to under  bite. The mouth space was small and the tongue was push to the back. To the throat. So it block my esophagus. Makes my inhe problem . And also makes me snooring while sleeping.

I notice now. The teeth allignment makes the space inside my mouth are wider because the upper teeth are bring foward.so my tongue also have space to move foward then i can breath smoothly. No more chocking or snooring with sleeping.

0 Responses